Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Vintage Market in DFW

Well I am finally back to the real world after being on vacation last week.  We took a trip to Yellowstone and loved it! This is one of those trips that should be on everbody's bucket list! I think instead of blogging (bragging) about it I'll just post a few pics on Pinterest and Instagram.  

But today I wanted to share my excitement about a new vintage market in DFW called Loot  (http://lootvintage.com/)  For their first appearance in the area they set up at Texas Motor Speedway this past weekend.

I didn't know about it far enough in advance to tell anybody but I bring it up now because I thought it was a great show and you need to mark your calendar for the Christmas Show, December 5-7.   I met a ton of creative vendors and saw some beautiful product that I want to share with you!

As soon as you walk up you are hit with lots of color!  I love colorful things.  

 
 
 
And we have some mod podge action going too!  
 

Wouldn't be a vintage market without some shabby, chippy love. 

 
 
Don't you just love the wood, metal and fabrics playing together?! 

 
 

I don't know if the water bottle comes with it, but this is one nice card file! 
 
I always get lots of display ideas at market.

 

Can you believe this beautiful booth?  Look at those fabrics.  Love.


I can't believe I didn't go back for this awesome metal fencing.


I'm adding the names of the vendors that allowed me to photograph their spaces.  Be sure you visit them!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment